Professional Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Finance
Registration: 50,000 FCFA
School fees: 500,000 FCFA
payable in 4 installments
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance has been designed to provide students with an undergraduate qualification, preparing them for a career in accountancy or finance. The aim of this program is mainly to increase the employability skills of students and graduating trained professionals ready for the job market.
Finance and accounting are always at the center of any business’ operations. The two fields are concerned with the management of all monetary economic resources available and under the control of the organization’s management.
The need to understand the various aspects of accounting and finance has always been rising since the dynamisms are getting complex by day.
BSc Accounting and Finance is a degree program designed with the aim of training practitioners in the line of finance and accounting. This is an appropriate degree for all those looking for a move into the profession of accountancy. The skills learned help students in achieving competent financial and accounting skills. Those planning for career advancement in industries, commerce and financial services can enroll for a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance
Objectives of this course
This degree will help you understand the structure and functioning of financial markets and the way in which financial intermediaries and institutions operate
After studying this program you should be expected to :
- Administer individual salary files;
- Effect declarations dictated by law;
- Identify the needs for training of the personnel;
- Define the needs for training;
- Inform the personnel on the labour code and the peculiarities of the
- Control the pay vouchers of the personnel;
- Establish pay slips;
- Carry out the administrative follow-up of human resources operations;
- Carry out interview in view of employment;
- Follow up outsources service contracts;