BUSINESS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Registration fee: 50,000 FCFA
Tuition fee: 500,000 FCFA
payable in 4 Installments
The Business Information Technology (BIT) major is designed to provide students with expertise in the development and use of computer systems and quantitative modeling techniques for solving business problems and making managerial decisions.
Students learn the necessary information technology and computing skills to develop and implement sophisticated business-related computer systems. The degree program focuses on the practical application of computing to business problem-solving.
Objectives of this course
This specialty trains senior technicians who, with the help of their capability to study the needs of the society, can analyse (MERISE, UML), design and implement database of all types.
After studying this program you should be expected to :
- Design and develop computer applications;
- Implement and ensure the maintenance of computer programs;
- Develop software or systems based on software by following professional standards adequately;
- Put in place and customize distributed applications;
- Self-employed, work together as a team;
- Analyse, synthesize a professional document (French, English);
- Oral and written business communication (French, English);
- Participate in /conduct an approach to the management of a project;
- Know and exploit professional and institutional networks in the computer
- Consulting for multiple industries
- IT-related jobs
- Staff training
- Supervisory positions managing company operations
- Technical analyst/consultant
- Product manager
- Process manager
Azimut Sup est reconnu pour ses infrastructures modernes et une pedagogie interactive mettant l’etudiant au centre de sa formation.