INFORMATION SYSTEM Department
Objectives of this course
The objective of this specialty is to train experts in the use of the computer by participating in the production and supply of services, through the realization or adoption of infrastructural solutions and ensuring the optimal functioning of equipment.
After studying this program you should be expected to :
- Measure and regulate the performance of infrastructure, equipment or computer services;
- Install, integrate, administer, and secure the equipment and computer services;
- Ensure the exploitation, supervision and maintenance of an infrastructure;
- Define and configure machines, servers and interconnection equipment, and ensure their deployment and maintenance for customers;
- Manage infrastructure assets;
- Search for responses adapted to the evolving infrastructural needs or to problems related to the provision of computer services;
- Resolve problems and assist users;
- Maintain the quality of computer services;
Azimut Sup est reconnu pour ses infrastructures modernes et une pedagogie interactive mettant l’etudiant au centre de sa formation.