Bachelor's Degree in LOGISTICS and TRANSPORT
Registration fee: 50,000 FCFA
Tuition fee: 500,000 FCFA
payable in 4 Installments
After an HND in Transport and Logistics management or Air Transport, a Bachelors Degree in Transport and Logistics management is the best option. It increases your opportunities to have a rewarding job because most employers requires applicants to have at least a Bachelor’s degree.
Objectives of this course
The objective of this specialty is to train specialists in the administrative follow-up of the personnel (contracts, absences, leaves, medical visits, declarations to labour organizations) and offering refreshment courses in line with the labour code; the regulation of work and the human resource policy of the enterprise.
After studying this program you should be expected to :
- Administer individual salary files;
- Effect declarations dictated by law;
- Identify the needs for training of the personnel;
- Define the needs for training;
- Inform the personnel on the labour code and the peculiarities of the
- Control the pay vouchers of the personnel;
- Establish pay slips;
- Carry out the administrative follow-up of human resources operations;
- Carry out interview in view of employment;
- Follow up outsources service contracts;
Azimut Sup est reconnu pour ses infrastructures modernes et une pedagogie interactive mettant l’etudiant au centre de sa formation.