Bachelor's Degree in MARKETING
Registration fee: 50,000 FCFA
Tuition fee: 500,000 FCFA
payable in 4 Installments
A bachelor’s degree is the usually the preferred degree type to enter the world of marketing and there are many opportunities awaiting the graduates. The program seeks to equip students with knowledge to make known, make love and make consume a product or service produced by an enterprise.
A career in Marketing can be demanding-long hours of traveling are often required, but field rewards merit and performance.
Objectives of this course
This specialty aims to respond to a need expressed by businesses: surround of commercial equipped, perfectly impregnated with the logic marketing, sensitized on the changing needs of the consumer and oriented toward the development of sales in an environment characterized by the competition.
After studying this program you should be expected to :
- Understand strategic logic marketing;
- Understand the challenges faced by thebusiness in a competitive environment;
- Understand the determinants of the commercial success of thecompany;
- Sell in anaffordable manner and cost effective;
- Lead a sales team toward theachievement of objectives;
- Animate a point of sale;
- Do the carry out bench marking to increase sales.
- The understanding of the international economy;
- The mastery of foreign languages; cross cultural
- The Ability to negotiate;
What does a marketing professional do?
Depending upon your chosen career path, people in marketing engage in a wide variety of job duties. Here are some of the tasks that marketing professionals perform:
- Negotiate contracts, advertising media, or products to be advertised,
- Research and plan advertising campaigns,
- Decide which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online and billboards,
- Negotiate contracts,
- Inspect creative elements and layouts,
- Organize market research studies and analyze their findings,
- Develop pricing strategies for products to be marketed, keeping the client’s budget balanced with the firm’s needs,
- Meet with clients to present campaigns and offer advice and strategies,
- Oversee staff and ensure deadlines are met.
What career paths can I take in marketing?
The marketing field is demanding and competitive but offers great rewards for those with talent and the drive to excel.
Here are some common types of top marketing managers:
Advertising managers create interest for products and services and work with sales staff to design advertising campaigns for clients. They also prepare the budgets for these campaigns. There are two types of specialized advertising managers: media directors, who oversee how a campaign will reach customers through the use of various types of media; and account executives, who manage accounts but do not participate in the creative and media output angles of a campaign.
Azimut Sup est reconnu pour ses infrastructures modernes et une pedagogie interactive mettant l’etudiant au centre de sa formation.