HND in Information System Management
Registration fee: 50,000 FCFA
Tuition fee: 300,000 FCFA
payable in 4 Installments
Description of Program
An HND in Information system management is the best option after GCE AL or Bac. It does not require a strong Background in sciences and mathematics. It is the foundation for all the other ICT related fields of studies meaning with an HND in Information System Management, a student can further his/her studies in any domain in ICT. At this foundation level, the program introduces concepts from many different fields of studies. We summarize ISM using this picture.
Information System is an integrated set of components for collecting, storing, and processing data and for providing information, knowledge, and digital products. … Many major companies are built entirely around information systems.
Objectives of the program
The objective of this specialty is to train experts in the use of the computer by participating in the production and supply of services, through the realization or adoption of infrastructural solutions and ensuring the optimal functioning of equipment.
After studying this program you should be expected to :
- Measure and regulate the performance of infrastructure, equipment or computer services;
- Install, integrate, administer, and secure the equipment and computer services;
- Ensure the exploitation, supervision and maintenance of an infrastructure;
- Define and configure machines, servers and interconnection equipment, and ensure their deployment and maintenance for customers;
- Manage infrastructure assets;
- Search for responses adapted to the evolving infrastructural needs or to problems related to the provision of computer services;
- Resolve problems and assist users;
- Maintain the quality of computer services;
Job / Career Opportunities
|User Access I|
|Service Media Management I|
|Methodology and users access II|
|Service Media Management II|
|Software components transition Management I|
|Service operations Management I|
|Network synthesis and Administration I|
|System Administration I and II|
|Software components transition|
|Service operations Management II|
|Network synthesis and Administration II|
|Seminars / Workshops|
Azimut Sup est reconnu pour ses infrastructures modernes et une pedagogie interactive mettant l’etudiant au centre de sa formation.